Lyon–Saint-Exupéry Airport (LYS)
Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport
Lyon airport has 5 car parks:
- Indoor car park located under the terminal buildings. There is an elevator to the terminals. The height restriction 1.90 meters.
- Short term parking located within walking distance of the terminals. The height restriction is 1.90 meters.
- Situated near Terminal 2, and no shuttle bus is required for transport. Passengers should use this area for a maximum of 24 hours. The height restriction is 2.70 meters. P2 is a monitored car park.
- Lyon Airport’s only long-term parking area recommended for stays over 3 days. A free shuttle bus is available for transportation. The height restriction is 3 meters.
- is in front of the TGV Railway Station. There is a shuttle bus from the far end of the parking area providing transportation to the terminals. The height restriction is 2.7 meters
Reserved spaces for wheelchair users and people with disabilities are available in all the parking areas except for the long-term area of P5.